The following information is required within an application from an organisation and we suggest any covering letter is retained to two sides of A4:
- Name of organisation
- Status (charity number if registered) and purpose of the organisation
- When established and details of the officers of the organisation
- Name, address, telephone number and role of person making application
- Annual income of organisation, and income source
- Description of project / purpose for which funding is sought
- Total cost of project, and amount applying for
- Details of fund raising, including any other organisations approached
- Details of funding already received for specific project
- Latest annual accounts. If annual accounts are more than 12 months old then an up to date financial statement is required.
- Grants to organisations are usually in the range of £200 to £2,000, and rarely exceed £5,000.
Applications should be sent to the Clerk